Organic Protein Powder does not only claim big but also proves itself to be a good competent in the market. Its benefits are many and one of the biggest benefits you can have is that it is completely natural.
- The ingredients are all plant based as it claims to be and does not use any artificial or inorganic products.
- It is completely vegan and does not use any soy or milk protein. In spite of not using milk or soy, it is quite packed with protein from plant based sources. Ingredients like pea, brown rice, hemp and chia are all protein rich natural products that also supply amino acids to the body and contribute in muscle building. If you love going the natural way, this is your safest bet.
- Rice protein powder improves the body composition and provides better fitness. It is also good for overall health because it reduces cholesterol absorption and combats liver stress.
- Pea protein fills up the stomach and reduces hunger cravings which leads to controlling of obesity and providing muscle mass.
- High amounts of fibre helps to maintain a healthy body weight and keep the digestive system functioning well.
- The natural sweeteners give it an amazing taste.
There arenâ€™t any direct side effects of Organic Protein Powder. However, the general side effects faced by many people using vegan or plant based protein powder includes few symptoms like:-
- Rise in uric acid level
- Increase in blood pressure
- Menstrual cramps
- Skin irritation
- Gas and bloating
Pea protein has purines which are known to break down into uric acid. This can be a cause of worry for those with gout, kidney stones and digestive issues. It is also high in sodium and increases the blood pressure. Some people may also be allergic to plant proteins and suffer cramps and vomiting or have difficulty in digesting it.